CA Directory Review

We use it for internal-facing and external-facing website security.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this product is the enterprise-based security and the reliability that it comes with. Most of the people in this industry are using this product, so you are a victim of it since you need to use what everybody else is using and adopt it to your basic criteria.

How has it helped my organization?

Mostly we are using it for website securities like internal-facing or external-facing websites so this provides security of our data. It helps in providing more security for sharing of our customer data, our corporate security guidelines and compliance operations so that we maintain our recycle plans.

What needs improvement?

Something that is contributing to global development like social media. I know there is something today but if they could make it easier; instead of trying to figure things out.

We have used this product for over seven years now; we have seen it evolve and grow. We like where it is going. At this point, new features are coming out; we really are happy with this product.

Initially, when we started out, it was pretty small scale but now we are using its several new features like Google Apps. We really like its scalability feature.

I have used technical support but I am not on the technical side of things. However, I know from my colleagues that they have reached out several times for support. I think there are no complaints; they are pretty happy with the support.

I was not involved in the initial setup as when I joined, the solution was already in place.

What other advice do I have?

We have gone through different iterations or versions of the product. You should buy it.

The important criteria while selecting a vendor are its ranking in the market, the value of the company, the amount of money we are investing with them and how much benefit we are getting out of it.