CA eHealth Review

It has a lot of data on a stable platform. It only has a few canned out-of-the-box reports.

Valuable Features:

I'm particularly impressed with the stability, which is like a rock, and the fact that it has so much data on such a stable platform.

Improvements to My Organization:

We have 40-50 users all linked with Performance Center, and to login to Performance Center and eHealth, everybody goes through Spectrum. It requires a lot of right-clicks to bring up reports, but it automatically takes you to wherever you need to go.

Room for Improvement:

It has limited reporting with only a few canned out-of-the-box reports. So it'd be nice if it had more robust reporting capabilities.

I also think some of the reports are fairly simplistic, and it would nice to be able to get more details. It's already got executive-levels reports, but I'd like a different way of presenting the data with different types of graphs. You're pretty limited on what you can see with the existing graphs.

There's just so much data that's being brought in, and you're limited on the number of reports. Then if you wanted to design your own reports, you have to buy another product.

I'd also like to be able to hook it up to AD authentication more easily. It's pretty complicated to do that right now.

Use of Solution:

We're using eHealth for long-term trend reporting.

Deployment Issues:

We had no issues deploying it.

Stability Issues:

It's been stable. Like a rock.

Other Advice:

You should start slow and have a definite scope of work that you need to get accomplished. Pick one thing that you need to get done and implement it. Start with that, and then you can expand from there instead of trying to drink from the fire hose and get all that information brought in at the same. You need to try to limit your scope.