CA Harvest Software Change Manager Review

What is our primary use case?

The company is confidential and this is privileged information. I'm not at liberty to discuss this but we are in the financial services industry.

How has it helped my organization?

We are able to implement proper controls into our software development life cycle. The application is adaptable to which development strategy you use (waterfall, agile etc.).

What is most valuable?

The ability to give our teams functionality from a control perspective, allowing them to decide how they want to implement the tool, is valuable.

What needs improvement?

Security features can be improved. Password complexity is not enforced by the tool. Passwords do not expire. User documentation in some cases is vague or is not helpful.

More than five years.

v 13
More CA Harvest Software Change Manager reviews from users
...who compared it with Compuware ISPW
Find out what your peers are saying about Broadcom, IBM, Micro Focus and others in Software Configuration Management. Updated: March 2021.
476,163 professionals have used our research since 2012.