CA Identity Manager (CA IAM) Review
The major plus points are simplicity, but do ensure you have the right resources before you implement this product.​

Valuable Features

The simplicity, easy installation and configuration.

Improvements to My Organization

I worked on this product as a consultant implementing it at various client locations so I cannot really answer this question from my own organization's point of view. But the tremendous value at client locations has been a centralized and simplified identity provisioning and management solution.

Room for Improvement

Been quite a while since I worked on it so I can't really comment on how far the product has come in the past 2-3 years.

Use of Solution

For almost 2 years at various engagements

Nothing major encountered.

None encountered.

No. The product gives flexibility with respect to application servers and databases so scalability more depends on the platform you choose.

Very good.

Very good.

Clients I have worked at either didn't have an existing solution or had older versions of the same product.

It is straightforward if you read the product documentation and understand the architecture before your set it up.

Other Advice

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are a vendor partner