CA Identity Suite [EOL] Review

Has valuable recertification campaign capability features

What is our primary use case?

Our company acts a bit like an integrator. I have customer support experience mainly dealing with the configuration of EOL installed by CA Computer Services. My company builds the end of the support solutions of some small configurations and also upgraded the branding of the company.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the recertification campaign capabilities.

What needs improvement?

The documentation can be improved because sometimes we have some technical issues that were not documented and we have to rely on support to solve them. Then there are issues around getting the architecture, it's challenging to get the architecture.

In my opinion, an additional feature that should be included in the next release would be fully vertical mapping for data transformation, which we currently do through a third-party solution.

More than two years.

This version is quite stable.

Technical support is quite efficient. Plus we can write our concerns if we are not happy with the support provided. So this is fine. If we have a very critical issue, all we need to do is raise it.

The setup was straightforward. In regards to the deployment, it took one year.

What other advice do I have?

It's a good product. I'll compare this tool to SailPoint Identity Suite, which is one of the best products out there. On a scale of one to 10, one being the worst and ten being the best, I would rate this product an eight.