CA Network Flow Analysis Review
The custom report is the most valuable feature. I wish it had a user-Friendly dashboard.

What is most valuable?

The custom report is the most valuable feature. Because network flow analysis is a very common tool, I can easily find a free NFA tool through the internet. However, the only difference between them and this solution is how they present the data that they receive.

How has it helped my organization?

With daily reports, our customers can easily find out the utilization of their bandwidth, protocols, source IP and destination IP. Those elements are importance references for them to make a monitoring report.

What needs improvement?

I wish it had a user-friendly dashboard and not just a huge list of router/switch information.

We have used this solution for over a year.

Sometimes the custom report jammed in the MYSQL database. We had to ask support to help us clean the table.

I did not encounter any issues with scalability.

I would give technical support and rating of 5/10.

I have compared this solution to different tools.

The setup was pretty easy, like most NFA tools. There is no difference between them in this respect.

We did not evaluate other options.

What other advice do I have?

You need to have basic knowledge about NetFlow. Otherwise, it will be a pain if the user encounters a defect.