Ca2

CA OPS/MVS Event Management and Automation Review
Initial setup was pretty straightforward. Documentation is good.

Valuable Features:

We like the flexibility that enables us to keep up with all the other products that are coming up and available.

Improvements to My Organization:

It's very active at keeping our start tasks on the mainframe up and running for our business solutions.

Room for Improvement:

I'm in a sprint review with the next version, so I've seen some of the things that they're coming out with. It's going to very nice. I like the things they're coming up with.

The mainframe TSO side still displays green screens. Today, people are more into web and things like that. I would like to see that type of interface available for them.

Stability Issues:

It's very stable. We have very little errors with it. It is easy to configure.

Scalability Issues:

Scalability is good. I'd say it's up there in the upper range, 9/10 or 10/10 for scalability.

Technical support is very good. They are very knowledgeable and very quick in getting your answers, what you need.

Previous Solutions:

We've been using the solution for quite a long time; 15 years or more.

Initial Setup:

Initial setup was pretty straightforward. It's very easy to install. The documentation they give you and also the product, the way they had it set up to install, make it easy.

Other Advice:

I would say yes, definitely use it. The ease of using it and the training is useful. It's very good.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About CA OPS/MVS Event Management and Automation?

Our experts can help. 218,735 professionals have used our research on 5,617 solutions.