CA OPS/MVS Event Management and Automation Review
Initial setup was pretty straightforward. Documentation is good.

What is most valuable?

We like the flexibility that enables us to keep up with all the other products that are coming up and available.

How has it helped my organization?

It's very active at keeping our start tasks on the mainframe up and running for our business solutions.

What needs improvement?

I'm in a sprint review with the next version, so I've seen some of the things that they're coming out with. It's going to very nice. I like the things they're coming up with.

The mainframe TSO side still displays green screens. Today, people are more into web and things like that. I would like to see that type of interface available for them.

It's very stable. We have very little errors with it. It is easy to configure.

Scalability is good. I'd say it's up there in the upper range, 9/10 or 10/10 for scalability.

Technical support is very good. They are very knowledgeable and very quick in getting your answers, what you need.

We've been using the solution for quite a long time; 15 years or more.

Initial setup was pretty straightforward. It's very easy to install. The documentation they give you and also the product, the way they had it set up to install, make it easy.

What other advice do I have?

I would say yes, definitely use it. The ease of using it and the training is useful. It's very good.