Ca2

CA OPS/MVS Event Management and Automation Review
Has given us the ability to track problems and create service tickets to resolve them.

Valuable Features

I can use this solution to automate message traffic on the console.

Improvements to My Organization

With this tool, there is now less operator intervention and more of an automated, streamlined process. It's given us the ability to track problems and create service tickets to resolve them.

Room for Improvement

I've seen a mobile app that allows you to get the system status from your phone. That's a really nice feature that I’d like to see.

The stability is great. It's very solid.

The scalability is working very well for us so far.

I have used technical support and they are great. They work the problem until we have a solution. So far, it's worked very well for us.

Other Advice

When selecting a vendor, the most important thing is the ability to meet our needs. CA does a very good job of that. It's a very solid product. This tool is very good as far as doing what we need it to do.

I would recommend others to look at it and compare it to other products on the market. I think they'll find that OPS/MVS is a leader in the automation industry.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About CA OPS/MVS Event Management and Automation?

Our experts can help. 239,537 professionals have used our research on 5,957 solutions.