CA OPS/MVS Event Management and Automation Review
Has given us the ability to track problems and create service tickets to resolve them.

What is most valuable?

I can use this solution to automate message traffic on the console.

How has it helped my organization?

With this tool, there is now less operator intervention and more of an automated, streamlined process. It's given us the ability to track problems and create service tickets to resolve them.

What needs improvement?

I've seen a mobile app that allows you to get the system status from your phone. That's a really nice feature that I’d like to see.

The stability is great. It's very solid.

The scalability is working very well for us so far.

I have used technical support and they are great. They work the problem until we have a solution. So far, it's worked very well for us.

What other advice do I have?

When selecting a vendor, the most important thing is the ability to meet our needs. CA does a very good job of that. It's a very solid product. This tool is very good as far as doing what we need it to do.

I would recommend others to look at it and compare it to other products on the market. I think they'll find that OPS/MVS is a leader in the automation industry.