Ca2

CA OPS/MVS Event Management and Automation Review
It is capable of solving problems across different platforms and different software products.

Valuable Features

The most valuable features of this solution are its ease of use and capability to solve problems across different platforms and different software products.

Improvements to My Organization

This product has helped our organization since we are now be able to automate things; things don't break as much. There are not so many human interactions so as to make mistakes.

Room for Improvement

We're missing the boat. We don't have a graphical display and we need something beyond just pretty PC pictures for the other departments. As a manager, I would love to have a dashboard that shows the problem and that the automation is taking care of it. The systems management and the computer operators would love to have a pretty graphic to display everything when it went down and to resolve the issue.

The graphical interfaces need to improved. It's good for a technician. However, when I have to go and talk to my management or a director or somebody about it, it is very hard to explain. It would be so much better if there was just a picture or a dashboard showing the problems of what is breaking or what is wrong, perhaps a type of roadmap during the initial load.

The product is very stable.

It is extremely scalable.

I have used the technical support. It is very good.

I was involved in the setup process not at this shop but at a different shop in the past. The process was complex.

Other Advice

You should install version 12.3 as it makes it a lot easier to set it up.

Stability is a major criteria for selecting a vendor. Ease of working with a vendor is also an important factor.

Compared to the products on the market, it is hands down the best one.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About CA OPS/MVS Event Management and Automation?

Our experts can help. 238,775 professionals have used our research on 5,955 solutions.