CA PPM Review

It needs to connect better with other software so that we can simply drag items into it, though we're able to run our business more efficiently because the solution is cloud-based.​

What is most valuable?

It helps with our marketing efforts, projects, timing, budgeting, and resourcing. It also gives us a one-page overview.

How has it helped my organization?

We're able to run our business more efficiently because the solution is cloud-based.

What needs improvement?

We use JIRA, so I'd definitely want PPM integrated with that. Also, it needs to connect better with other software so that we can simply drag items into PPM. Additionally, it would be nice if it worked with Microsoft Office.

We've had no issues with deployment.

We've had no issues with stability, and if you have sufficient storage, you shouldn't have any problems.

It is scalable, and it adapts well from the end-user point-of-view.

I don't have personal experience with CA technical support, but my point of view is that they are professional, and the sales and technical guys are also professional. We are very happy with the people at CA.

Because we're smart, we knew we had to switch, and when we saw what CA had to offer, we chose this, although we had pressure to put this in place internally.

We didn't look at any other solution.

What other advice do I have?

We got too much marketing and not enough of the actual product itself during the sales process. Pay attention to the product and not the marketing.