CA Clarity PPM Review

It helps a lot with the automation and manual processes to go faster

What is our primary use case?

We use CA PPM to handle our project and portfolio management, as well as time sheets for our resources.

What is most valuable?

The new UX, though we are not on it. Some of the new features look really nice. We are just looking for them to be a little more fully fleshed out before we move to them.

How has it helped my organization?

It helps a lot with the automation and manual processes to go faster.

What needs improvement?

One major thing that is super relevant to me, and my role in handling it, would be having more published API access, so we could integrate with all of our other tools that we are using.

I cannot speak to stability, as we have only done a few light tests.

We have had varying degrees of success. Sometimes things are handled super quickly. Other times it takes a little while.

What other advice do I have?

Know what your full use case will be before launching into something as big as CA PPM. It does a lot of things and it is great at doing a lot of things, but if you only need a small subset, maybe it is not right for you

It does everything we need it to do. It could definitely be improved as far as speed and interoperability with other tools that we have in place.