CA Privileged Access Manager Review

What is most valuable?

Access control and Password Management, because almost every customer wants to protect and audit their server(s), as well as their credentials.

How has it helped my organization?

When a customer uses CA PAM, they can control who can access their server and what they do. So they feel more comfortable when using outsourced engineers to manage their assets.

What needs improvement?

Reporting, Logging, and support recording for Web App using Java.

Now, the reporting feature on CA PAM only shows the basic information in white-black table format. If I’m a customer, I like to see the reports with colorful charts and pictures.

About the Web App using Java:

Currently, CA PAM only can record and work with a Web Console that doesn't use Java. If a Web Console uses Java and has a pop-up, CA PAM can’t do a recording.

Over three years. I used it before CA acquired Xceedium.

The CA PAM appliance works stably. I didn’t see many errors related to stability.

Not yet.

I appreciate CA technical support. They respond quickly.

No, I didn’t.

Simple for me.

No, I didn’t.

What other advice do I have?

The CA PAM product can help companies/organizations who looking are for Privilege Access Management. CA PAM is an industry leader; a powerful, easy to use solution.