• Access control provides a secured environment through controlled user authentication and reliable password administration.
• It facilitate information scrambling by providing different methods which can be incorporated in business systems to make the information incomprehensible to unauthorized parties trying to hack the system.
• It helps the user determine which resources to use in granting, revoking and denying access to users and logins. I highly appreciate the ability of Access Control to track and documenting in the system the activities of unauthorized users thus protecting it against users with elevated privileges.
Room for Improvement:
• I found the installation process of Access Control challenging due to the much networking work involved in order to grant access to authorized users.
• It is expensive to small businesses and developer in acquiring all authenticator components to maximally control access to all protected facilities of the system.
Access Control enhances the security of business systems through a secured authentication and validation of user`s credentials before accessing organization`s resources. It facilitates use of groups and logins thus extending its functionality to all types of applications and management systems. If you are looking for 24 hour monitored and support to your business system, you can consider using Access Control as it is reliable and friendly.
Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
May 10 2013