CA Process Automation Review

It allows us to connect people and processes

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for CA Process Automation is that we are supporting this technology's digital transformation. This means we are consulting our customers for their business processes, and we make sure that their requirements will be transformed into digitalization.

What is most valuable?

• It is very scalable.
  • It is user-friendly.
  • It allows us to connect all platforms.
  • It allows us to connect people and processes.
  • We have the ability from our business process model that the digital view is very similar to CA Process Automation.

How has it helped my organization?

The benefits are the efficiency we achieve with such a product. We could automate processes, which we was done in the past by humans. This will speed up the reaction by 10 times and will save us a lot of money.

What needs improvement?

It would be good if we could have an interface where we could connect to our BPM tool modeling software, which we could automatically transfer this BPM tool model into the process automation technology.

If you would like to do automation, stability is key. We need a reliable product and that is what we got with CA.

Scalability is important to us. We are using the built-in, high availability and scalable product, and we are happy with it.

I was not involved in the initial setup.

Our customers made a huge investment in it, and we are happy with that.

What other advice do I have?

It is important is for the automation that you set up a central library for your automated processes to ensure the synergy potential. Also, you are able to communicate which process are already automated, so you do not have to reinvent the wheel and that your colleagues can connect to the central library and can use already developed processes.