CA Release Automation Review
Enabled us to significantly reduce deployment time.

Valuable Features:

In our company, deployments for complex Java applications can take up to two hours each. We needed to significantly reduce this time in order to keep up with business demands and maintain agility in the development group: We were able to achieve this using Nolio. With Nolio we can also monitor precise details, figures and measurements of each deployment, including specifics on the changes made, dates and times of releases and success rates. So w've dramatically reduced our release times by using Nolio's automated solutions. We are confident that by running Nolio across all our environments, we will reduce times for complicated deployments from two hours to twenty minutes. This will enable us to maintain our competitive edge and reduce operational costs without compromising security.

Room for Improvement:

A task for using a dynamic language like Groovy could be very useful in order to create easily simple tasks. But I am sure it will come...
3 visitors found this review helpful