CA Service Desk Manager Review

Service Catalog is one place where you can do things for the entire organization, although stability has been OK, not great, as it's determined by the servers.

Valuable Features

Service Catalog is one place where you can do things for the entire organization. Whenever a new employee joins, you can put in requests. Now, we're using the old version, though it’s not great. We're trying to customize it to our requirements as a healthcare company.

Improvements to My Organization

This is first time I’m working on this platform. I use it for Service Desk Catalog and ITSM asset management. I use all functionalities.

Room for Improvement

The new version should have an app, as it’s not in this version.

I’d say it's been OK, not great, but it's determined by the servers. There are so many aspects to the program that if the servers go down, we can't use it.

There are some limitations, but it's used company wide, around 50-60 thousand users. We just need to upgrade because it gets overloaded.

I've not had to use them as we have weekly calls with CA and they provide solutions to any issues or defects.

Other Advice

Use the newer version to get the full support.