CA Service Desk Manager Review

The self-service capabilities for our customers has quickly improved our organization. It needs financial solutions that we can use for all projects we undertake.

What is most valuable?

First and foremost, when we talk with our customers about the CA brand, they immediately feel comfortable. That's an incredibly valuable thing.

From a technical perspective, we work and integrate with PMO offices, and they've all integrated Service Desk Manager, so it's something that's widely used and known.

How has it helped my organization?

We've improved as an organization very quickly because of it, especially when it comes to self-service capabilities for our customers. It's been a fast, easy, and reliable tool to use, so much so that we've even had auditors who credited us with the quality of the implementation.

What needs improvement?

We need financial solutions for all projects we undertake, and Service Desk currently doesn't offer this. It would be of great benefit if it did.

I think that we need financial solutions for all projects, currently we do not have this and it would be of great benefit.

We've had no issues with deploying it.

It's a very stable product.

It's scaled just fine.

I am very happy with our partnership with CA. Technical support is very good. Since the very beginning of our relationship with them, they've provided us with great support and information.

We chose CA because we had previously used CA Spectrum.

The initial setup was very easy. We're quite happy about that.

What other advice do I have?

It’s very simple, fast, and has great support for the tools.