CA Service Desk Manager Review

The Service Catalog integration for service delivery is a feature that we find useful.

Valuable Features

The Service Catalog integration for service delivery is a feature that we find very useful and we're getting great benefit from it.

Improvements to My Organization

User satisfaction has improved dramatically for our customers. It's really improved a lot since bringing in Service Desk. This has, therefore, improved things internally for us.

Room for Improvement

We would like to have a unified self-service tool for all the tools that Service Desk Manager integrates with. This would really improve the product.

We've had no issues with deployment whatsoever.

It’s very strong with stability, no doubt. Because of its stability, we are able to improve our user experience -- and that’s invaluable.

It's scaled just fine for us.

The technical support at CA is good at times, but it works very slowly. They are also at times not responsive, which is not good.

Set up was very, very easy, and we were happy with this. There was no problem at all on this front.

Other Advice

Make the most of the documentation, this is essential and would be my only advice for this product.

First, make user experience your focus. Second, get Service Configuration for this.