CA Service Desk Manager Review

Integrates easily with CA Service Desk Manager.

What is most valuable?

Ease of integration with CA Service Desk Manager Account setup

How has it helped my organization?

New usage approach for end users

What needs improvement?

Access to services

I have used it for two years.

Low customer maturity in ITIL processes

We have not encountered any stability issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Customer service is excellent.

Technical support is excellent.

We did not previously use a different solution.

Initial setup was complex, but normal. We use test and homologation environments.

A provider team implemented it, the CA Technologies team itself. They were expert in the subject.

The best ROI possible

Make the investment; return guaranteed.

Before choosing this product, we did not evaluate other options.

What other advice do I have?

Make an extra investment in communication. Inform end users clearly and objectively of changes in how to request services. Demonstrate the benefits of the solution.

4 Comments
Marcos L. DomingosReal UserTOP 5LEADERBOARD

It is of extreme importance in the implementation of CA Service Management, precisely in the construction of the Service Catalog, the involvement of the Board of Directors and in IT Governance in the analysis of the Services of the Company's Business Areas.

Marcos L. DomingosReal UserTOP 5LEADERBOARD

It is prudent in the deployment or migration to CA Service Management, the involvement of the Marketing and Communication area to inform about the new ticket registration environment for users, end users and analysts.

Marcos L. DomingosReal UserTOP 5LEADERBOARD

It has to be part of the project deadlines, the time and effort that will be spent on the current SLA changes, including involving the legal department and the area of your governance. Sometimes is not counted.

Marcos L. DomingosReal UserTOP 5LEADERBOARD

In a CA Service Desk Manager deployment project, the construction of the Service Catalog, including the Incident, Requisition and Problem Area, will be more likely to be endorsed and successful by end users if the technical support team is involved in the construction, helped by your deployment and governance team.