CA Service Desk Manager Review
Brings collaboration and support, facilitating the work of analysts

What is most valuable?

It brings a maturity of collaboration and support, facilitating the work of analysts, and benefits end users in service.

How has it helped my organization?

It provided greater agility in service and a more agile management vision.

What needs improvement?

We would like to see improvements mainly without the Service Desk. This was where we saw the greatest gain in unpaid performance and collaboration.

We have been using this solution for ten years.

There were no issues with deployment, because the wizard of this version has been greatly improved.

So far, there were no identified stability problems.

So far, there were no identified scalability problems.

Customer service is excellent, because it leaves a reality of collaboration more evident.

Technical support is excellent, because it provides and demonstrates collaboration, which speeds up the service.

We did not use a different solution previously. We just upgraded.

The initial setup was direct and easy with the settings that occurred in the wizard. We used to make it version 14.1.

We implement the solution with the support of the manufacturer. They had a maximum skill level.

As a financial institution, we cannot provide such information.

ROI is closely linked to its current maturity. Aim to know exactly where you are, where you are going, and map the necessary actions and adjustments before deployment.

We did not evaluate other solutions. We were already satisfied with the benefits of the previous version of this product.

What other advice do I have?

The training of analysts and a campaign to demonstrate end user benefits and functionality is very important.