CA Service Operations Insight Review

We're able to identify problem areas and issues as quickly as possible, but they should bring in High Availability for remote locations ASAP.

Valuable Features

In my position, the ability to pull information from various management tools is a must, and SOI allows me to do that with ease.

Improvements to My Organization

On the organization front, we get to identify problem areas more quickly, which is of course vital. We're able to identify issues as quickly as possible.

Room for Improvement

The only thing it's missing is High Availability with remote locations. They should bring this is in ASAP.

Following a moderately-complex initial setup, we haven't had any issues with deployment.

It's fairly stable. We had some issues initially, but now it's stable.

We are still pushing its limits, but it seems to be doing the job. Next year, it will have a big test as we will be ramping things up internally.

No problems with this product in terms of support. They have been as outstanding any questions have been answered very timely.

I’d say the initial setup had medium complexity. We did a lot of preplanning, which was vital. Without it we would have struggled.

Other Solutions Considered

• Ericsson
  • HP

Other Advice

Document your services. If you don’t know what you have, then you are never going to figure it out. Also, start small and grow into it.