CA Service Operations Insight Review
The integration and the presentation layer are valuable. It needs some work in the stability area.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the integration and probably the presentation layer.

How has it helped my organization?

It gives a high-level service view, and we use it for event monitoring.

What needs improvement?

I rated this product highly because it does what it is supposed to do, and it's configurable and adaptable, but it still needs some work. What exactly it needs to improve is too complicated to answer. I'd have to think about that for awhile, so I can't really think about that.

It needs some work in the stability area. It's enterprise ready, but it's not as robust for a large volume.

As we drive up the solution and add more and more features, we'll see whether it holds up.

We use a lot of technical support. I think technical support from CA is good.

What other advice do I have?

I was not involved in the decision to invest in a solution. I’m in the test team, and I don’t make the selections. But if I were involved, the most important criteria would be the availability of offerings and the support.

Try out this solution. Take advantage of the test environments and trial editions, and things like that, when you are evaluating it.