CA Service Virtualization Review

From a technical use perspective, it's given us the ability to test situations before they arise in production. I would like more online documentation and case studies made available.

Valuable Features

It's allowed us to be able to set up virtualization web services quickly and to test unhappy path scenarios. It’s easy to use in setting up virtualization and testing edge-case scenarios.

Improvements to My Organization

The time savings it's provided us are huge. We've been able to have a reduction in headcount as well because it requires less staff to manage it. We're simply able to operate more efficiently from a time and human resources perspective.

From a technical use perspective, the improvement in our organization comes from being able to test situations before they arise in production.

Room for Improvement

I would really like more relevant online documentation. There’s not really enough of it. They should also provide some case studies so that I can see what others have done and how their experiences might help me in my situations.

I'd have no issues with deployment.

I haven’t had any issues as it seems stable.

I haven’t had any issues scaling, so it seems it works well as we grow.

I've never had to use technical support.

I was not involved in the initial setup. I have also not been involved the setup of any new releases.

Other Advice

It loses points in documentation. I’m sure there’s a ton of stuff out there, but the out-of-the-box documentation is lacking.