What is most valuable?
There are several features that are valuable:
- Fault management of different devices from various vendors;
- Integration with different application from other vendors is supported; and
- Various features to configure/customize/scale as per business requirements.
How has it helped my organization?
- It has a highly scalable architecture that is designed to ensure accommodation of the growing network setup for our client.
- The improvised fault management reduces the time to detect faults and to get required teams to address issues by email or ticket.
What needs improvement?
The documentation of this product is not very easy to understand without any screenshots or application windows.
It's also expensive for the company.
For how long have I used the solution?
I've used it for five years now.
What was my experience with deployment of the solution?
If prerequisites are followed, there will not be major challenges during deployment.
In case there is/are any problems during deployment, CA has 24x7 support.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
If database size is large and any corruption occurs, it takes a considerably large time to fix the issue.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
We've had no issues with scalability.
How are customer service and technical support?
I'd rate customer service 8/10. Technical Support
I'd rate technical support 8/10.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
We did not use a previous solution.
What about the implementation team?
We implemented it through a vendor team. I'd rate them 9/10.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
It's worth investing in if monitoring of critical assets is a priority for your organization.
Which version of this solution are you currently using?
Find out what your peers are saying about Broadcom, IBM, Micro Focus and others in Network Management Applications. Updated: December 2020.
455,164 professionals have used our research since 2012.