CA Spectrum Review

It can operate on a cloud with load balancing capabilities which doesn't occupy much memory. ​​During deployment, there were space and storage issues, loading for a long time during updates.

Valuable Features

Monitoring window, graphical representation of devices, automatic updating of databases, high scalability, high robustness, and user-friendly options are some of the most valuable features for us.

It can be made to operate on a cloud with load balancing capabilities which doesn't occupy much memory. The application can be modeled to support users from different teams to intercommunicate.

Improvements to My Organization

CA Spectrum is an important tool for our organization in that it manages loads of server capacity in a single platform and deploys different kinds of windows for device management, database storage, graphical representation of devices, and highlights fail-overs in realtime.

Room for Improvement

While deploying the tool, there were space and storage issues since the application loads for a long period each time there is an update.

Use of Solution

I have used this solution for about 2 years.

There were long loading periods during deployment.

A device can't be 100% stable and robust. However, CA Spectrum is one of the most stable systems to handle at medium to high-level operations.

The tool is designed to enhance operational scalability, and hence it was updated according to the customer and market needs.

Customers have found the tool really useful because it is user friendly and lets them to login to their devices manually to check the health of any site.

I would give an eight out of ten for their level of technical expertise with reference to this application. They have been amazing in their service.

It was the first ever solution I tried and it worked so I never had a chance to work on other solutions. This applications works best on medium to large-sized organizations.

The initial setup was to download and install the software, which takes a few minutes for installation. It is a straightforward process and is not rocket science.

Implementation Team

The initial implementation was through a vendor and I would rate them 8 out of 10. The vendor management team has a very good technical expertise .

ROI

Return on Investment matters are known mostly to management and in my experience it is found to be effective. ROI provides a profitability ratio.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

It's a licensed software and internationally certified. It is priced at a median level for any organization to start using the software and tool.

Other Solutions Considered

I did not try any other option. It was my first ever option and it worked. The application is well-suited for network monitoring.

Other Advice

I would advise any engineer to use the application because it is user friendly and secure. I would recommend any organization that requires network monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities all in a single platform.