CA Spectrum Review
Review about CA Spectrum

What is most valuable?

Implemented with Enterprise Customers across region. Very strong Fault Management tool , Extra ordinary correlation & alarming. Not to difficult to implement but eventually adv. correlation is not easy to implement.

How has it helped my organization?

It helps our customer in managing the events , correlations & creation of auto tickets with CA Service Desk. Eventually it helps customer in automation.

What needs improvement?

Its not performance management tool for Network Performance Management you need to have CA UIM or CA eHealth.

12+

We encounter multiples issues , difficult to list all. Some of them far beyond out of the box implementation. Other CA Support helps us to resolve it.

Not at all .

Customer complains it lags for performance management which CA has other solution of it.

4-5 No good technical support from CA

CA NSM, Solarwind

its depend on the scope of project. But initial setup is not difficult for this solution.

We are solution implementer , and we had implemented across various ent. customer.

Different customer has different.

Pricing generally is high but you need aquire multiple products in order to accomplish complete infrastructure management. Cant get everything with CA Spectrum alone when it comes to network monitoring. Netflow is not there too.