CA Spectrum Review
It is very stable. We have not had any major issues in over 10 years.

Primary Use Case

Monitoring our network devices and our weighing devices out to our clients. It is an awesome product. It works really well.

Improvements to My Organization

It covers a lot of different types of hardware. It can do a lot and saves us time.

Valuable Features

The breath of the product.

Room for Improvement

A better integration with the UIM, as far as being able to do root cause analysis and that type of analytics.

They are separate products. There is some integration recently of the two, but not really at what I will say at the analytics level to tie the two, from one problem to the other.

It is very stable. We have not had any major issues in over 10 years.

It scales really well.

I have not used technical support, but other people on my team have. I have not heard anything negative about the support.

I was not involved in the initial setup.

Other Advice

I would consider this at the top for doing this type of monitoring.

Sometimes it can be overly complex, but at the same time, it does give you a lot of capabilities. It is complex in just the varieties and the capabilities it has.

Most important criteria when selecting a vendor: Combination of meeting the requirements and the cost.