CA SSO Review

We chose it because you can automate the creation of endpoint systems and create custom connectors. While tech support is sometimes quick, it's often been slower than ideal.

Valuable Features

The ability to easily manage user accounts is great.

Improvements to My Organization

Segregation duties is another great benefit. It has allowed us to automate the process of creating user accounts really well.

Room for Improvement

I can't think of any additional features I'd like to see, as it does everything we need.

Use of Solution

We've been using it for around two years.

It’s been very stable so far and hasn't gone down at all.

It’s scaled up as far as we've needed so far. We're a midsize customer with about 2000 users, and it's been totally fine.

They get us answers, but often they’re too slow. It could take us as long as two weeks to get the answers we need. While sometimes it's quick, it has often been slower than ideal.

We’ve always been using this, and beforehand we used a homegrown solution. We switched because it had insufficient automation and our homegrown solution was just too inflexible.

I wasn't involved in the initial setup.

Other Solutions Considered

I always look for quality of services. CA have been OK so far, but not a slam dunk. We had one problem where they took forever to get back with us, but they eventually solved the problem fast.

My company also looked at IBM and Oracle, and I don't know why they chose CA.

Other Advice

Check how many endpoint systems it supports. We chose this because of the amount of endpoints, you can automate the creation of endpoint systems, and it has the ability to create custom connectors. It supports the connectors out of the box and this is faster and easier than doing it yourself.