CA SSO Review

With just a single ID, people don't have to remember multiple user IDs and passwords. We've seen some bugginess when we want to incorporate a new feature, customization, or technology.

Valuable Features:

The features most valuable to us are its usability, the way you can customize it, and its supportability.

Improvements to My Organization:

From an organizational perspective, it helps us to maintain IDs and it enhances the user experience. With just a single ID, people don't have to really remember multiple user IDs and passwords. So, it's a tool to enhance the user experience.

Room for Improvement:

I'd like to see less issues when we implement new customizations or technologies. Being able to customize is something we'd like to do, but it needs improvement to allow that to happen without issue.

Stability Issues:

It tends to be buggy, though not to a high level. Where we have seen most of the problems is when we want to incorporate a new feature or when we want to implement some customization or when we want to implement a new technology. During those times, we have seen it to be buggy.

Scalability Issues:

Like the stability, we have had some issues with bringing in new integrations or customizing it for our need. It's been a journey figuring out how to scale it.

Initial Setup:

I wasn't involved in the setup.

Other Advice:

It may be a good product, but I'd advise staying away from customizing it.