CA SSO Review

It provides end users with SSO to our applications – they log in once and they can access all of our applications. A nice addition would be authentication using biometrics.

Valuable Features

It provides good security as a single sign-on tool and is easy to integrate with various applications. Also, the admin UI it provides is very user-friendly.

Improvements to My Organization

It provides end users with SSO to our applications – they log in once and they can access all of our applications. It’s simpler, more secure, and involves less time for the end users, giving them a better experience with us.

Room for Improvement

I'd like to see authentication using biometrics. This would be a nice addition.

Although the policy server has sometimes spontaneously restarted, it’s mostly good.

It’s scalable; you can add new servers and away you go. If we add more users or more load, it’s easy to scale up.

They are very helpful – always there when we need them. We had a problem with their impersonation solution with our application. It was not working with the existing version, so we called them and they determined the right solution was to downgrade.

We also have support tickets for other CA products and they are very responsive – on time and are helpful.

It was already in production when I joined the company.

Other Advice

It provides a good UI for us, and it provides a good solution for our needs. As a standalone product, it's good.

You should understand the user setup, requirements, how you want to service the users, and their infrastructure. Based on this information, you can find the right solution.