CA SSO Review

It makes it easier to find all the policies we have in place and run. It’s tough to keep up with all the releases and bugs that get fixed.

Valuable Features

For us, it’s the best-of-breed pick on the market today. More importantly it’s the least complex enterprise solution that we can manage. It integrates well with multiple applications in multiple environments. That’s a big deal for us.

Improvements to My Organization

It makes it easier to find all the policies we have in place and run. Less work for me!

Room for Improvement

One big problem we have is keeping track of the various patches and bug-fix releases. They come out for different platforms (Windows, Linux, etc.) and it’s complex. It’s tough to keep up with all the releases and bugs that get fixed.

It’s complex compared with similar products out there.

It’s stable and mature, but we’ve had challenges as we grow. We see glitches here and there, and a little bit of latency in performance.

We have challenges, performance issues for which we’re unable to find the root cause as we scale. But we’re working with CA on this.

It’s excellent. We’re able to get enough attention for fixes. Sometimes the cycles are long, but it’s still good considering what we need.

The initial setup was not straightforward. It definitely has its learning curve.

Other Advice

It loses points because of the performance issues when we scale, which has to do with the complexity of our environment. If it’s out-of-the-box, maybe others don’t have this issue, but we do because we’re large.