CA SSO Review

It is a reliable, complete product

What is most valuable?

It is reliable.

What needs improvement?

I do not think there is anything to improve. It is a pretty complete product.

We are using it as we have implemented it. I have not seen anything that is missing.

No issues encountered.

No issues encountered.

The tech support has not been very good for us so we don't use them anymore. We have had some issues. Nobody is perfect.

It was a long time ago, but we stopped using them because of it. It was very long time ago. It might be better now, but it used to not be so good. Now, we solve problems in another way.

We started to use the product before it was CA. It used to be another company's product. CA bought the company a couple of years ago. I do not remember who it was actually.

1 Comment
umairakhlaque78Real UserTOP 20LEADERBOARD

There is not doubt CA site minder /SSO is one a stable product, CA had done this aquisition in 2003. Out of few stable SSO solution . I must put CA on the top. Its easy to customize , reliable & super & secure transactions. CA combine SSO & Fedration to simplifize their licensing. We recently implemented a SSO solution to one of complex env where we had enabled SSO for 10 application and we will contiune. So far no complains . Solution running amazingly .

04 May 18