CA SSO Review

It enables us to integrate multiple applications. The user experience adds value to the company.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that it enables us to integrate multiple applications and give our users a true single sign-on experience when they go from one app to another app. From the user experience point of view, it definitely adds value to the company.

It's one of the leading products in the market today. Everybody likes it.

How has it helped my organization?

It definitely reduces the amount of time the user needs to access each application. They don't need to go through the login process to access individual apps. CA SSO does help us provide our users with a single sign-on experience.

What needs improvement?

We are definitely looking forward to versions 12.6 and higher because they are based on a 64-bit framework. We are looking forward to leveraging this to get better performance out of the product.

We have been using CA SSO for more than ten years and we don’t see any issues in terms of stability. It is a good product.

We do leverage technical support for any questions about new features; or if there are bugs in existing functionality, we benefit from their help with the fixes.

I wasn’t really involved with the initial setup. Most of it we basically do ourselves with the tools and the documentation that CA provides.

What other advice do I have?

We have two business units: wireless and wireline. Wireline was already using Single Sign-On, so that's why we decided to stay with the same product on the wireless side.

CA SSO is a good product with a lot of features. CA is continuously evolving that product by adding new features. It will definitely help any company achieve their single sign on goal.

When we select a vendor, our most important criteria are the number of features they provide, how those features fit into our ecosystem, and the amount of time users spend to do what they want to do.