CA SYSVIEW Review

It allows us to compare historical reports, a feature that's hard to find in other products. We're looking forward to using more than one job name to grab information at once in v12.2.

Valuable Features

Being able to see and to have oversight of everything that happens on the job is critical, and this is what we get with SYSVIEW.

Improvements to My Organization

It's really great to be able to compare historical reports, as it really helps our organizational functions. This feature is hard to find in other products.

Room for Improvement

I think we are going to 12.2 really soon. I'm looking forward to being able to use more than one job name to grab more information at one time.

We've had no issues with deployment.

It’s very stable and very fast. So far we are very happy about this and we hope it continues.

It is very scalable and has adapted really well over our years of usage.

We seem to get our answers in a timely manner so technical support seems to be working well. We have no complaints.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward. We use the CSM to implement it time and time again, and overall it’s just extremely quick and very user-friendly.

Other Advice

It’s definitely better than SDFF and JCL as they are going nowhere. I haven’t used any other products, but if you want to keep looking back and to see historical data and find out about yourself, then this is the product for you.