CA SYSVIEW Review

We use the predictive analytics with CA Workload Automation iDASH. It's a complex solution but we haven’t run into issues yet.

What is most valuable?

We find the predictive analytics to be the most valuable feature. We are using this a lot with CA Workload Automation iDASH and it is really making a difference for everyone involved.

How has it helped my organization?

I wouldn't say that it's improved the way we function, but that doesn’t mean it won’t and we really feel that so far it’s working well.

What needs improvement?

It's a complex solution, but we haven’t run into issues yet. I have heard of issues from others, but we haven’t seen them. Then again, we are not yet using cross-instance job dependencies in Workload Automation, so we're not sure whether there may be an issue there.

It seems stable enough at this stage, but we haven’t unleashed it fully yet. It seems like it will do well.

It is totally scalable. If it wasn’t, we wouldn’t use it. Scalability is an essential requirement.

Technical support is knowledgeable and has improved greatly over the years as previously it wasn’t great. When we open even low-priority cases, they respond quickly.

We originally wanted to use JAWS, but we figured eventually that we would go with CA because of what they had to offer.

Initial setup was complex.

We compared it with JAWS. We chose CA because it just had everything we needed.

What other advice do I have?

Have a good service contract. We can call on their engineers to come as we paid for a certain amount of time and you need someone to show you.