Ca2

CA Top Secret Review
It protects our enterprise by providing an access monitor authentication protocol, although I'd like integration of cleanup data.

Valuable Features

HFS SEC is the most valuable feature for us because it's managed consistently as other resources are managed. It uses standard resource names instead of bit settings.

Improvements to My Organization

It protects our enterprise by providing an access monitor authentication protocol. All competitors do the same thing, but this does it the best.

Room for Improvement

I'd like integration of cleanup data with Top Secret.

I haven't had issues with deployment.

The stability of it is pretty good. We've had no issues with stability. Our statistics show that we’re doing 115 billion security calls per month for just half of our system.

We’re running one of the largest installations in the world, and it’s scaled fine.

Technical support is excellent.

I was not involved, as the initial setup was done in 1985. In new releases, installation is not easy and can take about four months to roll out.

Other Advice

Choose wisely because you’re getting married for life. Once you install it, it’s expensive and painful to go with something else.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About CA Top Secret?

Our experts can help. 239,922 professionals have used our research on 5,963 solutions.