CA Unified Infrastructure Management Review

We previously had no insight into what our servers were doing, but this solution helps us get that insight all in one spot. However, some newer data monitoring multi-values would be a nice addition.

Valuable Features

The dashboarding is pretty extensive and is easy to use. We're just getting into it, and we want to get more data in and make it even better.

Improvements to My Organization

UIM has not changed our organization too much, but previously we had no insight as to what our servers were doing, so it has helped getting it all in one spot.

Room for Improvement

Right now it’s doing well and I can’t think of much in the way of improvements, but some newer data monitoring multi-values would be nice.

We've had no issues with deployment.

It’s stable, but we had issues in the implementation. Otherwise, it stays up, so that’s good.

It’s very scalable.

They have been great so far. We have had issues, but they call and are responsive. They've been great.

We got the data center first and UIM came with it. We did some research and decided to go with this one because it can handle multiple vendors.

The initial setup was frustrating. They did a a couple of custom upgrades for us, but that pushed our timeline back two months.