CA UIM (DX Infrastructure Manager) Review

We've found the networking and server features to be the most valuable to us.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of the solution to us are the networking and server aspects. The architecture behind it is also valuable.

How has it helped my organization?

It's fairly new and we're all still learning it. We're in the process of migrating to UIM and phasing everything in.

What needs improvement?

It needs to be easier to implement because right now it requires consultants to help with that.

It has deployed without problems for us.

It is definitely stable. We worked with CA consultants to make sure of this.

So far it’s adapting to what we need. In the future, we hope it can keep up with us.

The technical support is very good. We work closely with a project manager from CA and most requests are done fairly quickly. Our dedicated project manager provides us with a weekly status check, troubleshooting, and responding to tickets.

We were migrating and had several products that were outdated and had poor support. Our overall objective was to have one solution. CA UIM was that solution.

CA consultants made it fairly easy on us, so the initial setup was straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

You need initial support and know how to set it up correctly. You might also need a consultant's help initially.