Calabrio Review

We have been able to use call recordings for training as well as perform staff performance evaluations.

Valuable Features

Call recording and evaluation.

Improvements to My Organization

Room for Improvement

Reporting and email notifications to agent when they have received evaluations of their call recordings.

Our business users indicate that the reports generated could be 'better'. As I am the administrator, I'm not quite sure what reports they are looking for or how they can be improved.

The other item was, they would like the recorded agents to receive notification via email when their call evaluation is complete. Currently, with the 9.2 release, the agents need to log into Calabrio to check they have any evaluations to review.

Use of Solution

Since 2012.

We experienced minimal deployment issues but were met with the highest level of support to resolve them from Calabrio representatives.

No, but stability of any vendor provided application is only as good as your designed network.

No, we currently have 535 agents using AQM.

Calabrio representatives work in conjunction with our VoIP service/support vendor to ensure our needs are met.

Our organization is unique in that we first work through our in-house technical staff before contacting our service vendor who in turn contacts Calabrio if necessary. Whenever we have needed to engage Calabrio engineers the support has been acceptable.

Quite straightforward. However, after using the software we found that we probably didn't need to put all our agents into AQM licensing and could have gotten by with basic call recording licenses to save money.

Implementation Team

I believe our implementation was more through in-house with support from vendor team. I think it would have been better to utilize the expertise of Calabrio for the initial implementation and then use our internal techs for any additional implementations. We may have had better understanding of the features/functionality of the software utilizing Calabrio more on the initial implementation.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Make sure you know what type of licensing you need. Do you just need to record calls? Will you be using call evaluation forms?

Other Solutions Considered

Other Advice

Make sure you have someone that has an understanding of this type of software and what the business needs are. If you go into purchasing a product that your vendor has shown you, chances are they presented all the bells and whistles of the product and your business may not need everything or vice versa, you may think you are getting all the bells and whistles but you didn't purchase the whole package.

1 visitor found this review helpful
1 Comment
Orlee GillisConsultant

What improvements have you been able to see in your training processes?

10 October 16