Calabrio Review

In WFM, the coverage tray allows us to see our staffing deficits, shrinkage, and the reforecasting of our calls.

What is most valuable?

Calabrio WFM offers great insights on scheduling. What I like about the program the most is the coverage tray as this allows us to see our staffing deficits, shrinkage, and the reforecasting of our calls. This help us make real-time decisions, taking into account how it will affect staffing.

How has it helped my organization?

We switched to Calabrio from one of their competitors so the day-to-day functions were about the same and we really didn't see any improvements as of yet, but this program is always looking at ways to grow.

What needs improvement?

The WFM program's dashboard can be enhanced and their reporting, as well. One thing I like about Calabrio is that they listen to their customers and take feedback to make enhancements on the program.

We used this program for about three years.

No issues with deployment.

We have encountered stability issues. We had about six months where the program was crashing weekly. Calabrio and us worked through the stability issues, and it has worked to its full capacity.

As of right now, we have not encountered any scalability issues.

Calabrio's customer service has been awesome; they are willing to help to make it work and willing to help you with workarounds with the system limitations.

Technical support is 9/10.

We previously used Verint. When the system crashed, Verint took almost three weeks to answer a ticket; poor customer service.

Initial setup was not complex at all.

A vendor team implemented it.