Calabrio Review

What is most valuable?

The Analytics software has been fantastic for the contact center. Analysts are able to collect data from Speech Analytics to find trends and areas of focus. We have just skimmed the edge of what this software can do, but it seems to be something we will continue utilizing more in the future.

How has it helped my organization?

One of the best things about Calabrio in regards to QM is this software allows the CSRs to have buy-in on their performance by listening to these calls as well. This lets the CSR directly focus on areas for improvement and areas where they 'nailed it.' We have been able to use Calabrio in a number of ways to reward excellent performance for CSRs.

What needs improvement?

The only issue I have found with Calabrio is the WFM side. This is only because it does not work as cohesively with our scheduling and WFM operations. The team at Calabrio seems to be great in listening to our concerns; however, the WFM team is still working on this with Calabrio.

The company has used this solution for two years now.

To my knowledge, we have not encountered any deployment issues.

We have only rarely encountered stability issues; no frequent issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Customer service is 9 (1-10 pt scale).

Technical support is 7 (1-10 pt scale).

I don't believe we previously used a different solution.

I was not present during the initial set-up.

I believe implementation was through a vendor team. Unfortunately, I was not with the company at this time.

I'm unsure about ROI.

Be sure to figure out what package best suits your needs.

I am sure other options were explored.