Calabrio Review

When used properly, this is a very powerful tool that can help your business hone in on the truly valuable aspects it can provide

What is most valuable?

Calabrio as a whole, when used properly, is a very powerful tool that can help your business hone in on the truly valuable aspects it can provide. However, one of the most valuable features is automation/workflows, it saves time and increases productivity.

How has it helped my organization?

I was able to use Calabrio to provide data and analytics in a visually stimulating fashion which captured my audience's understanding with ease. This has since proven its value in the projects and initiatives we have taken - saving the company over a million dollars, increasing productivity while also decreasing wait times, therefore, increasing customer satisfaction.

What needs improvement?

I think if Calabrio can master Cisco precision queue attributes, predictive scheduling can be done on a much granular level, thereby making the tool that much more capable in its ability to increase productivity.

2 years

Yes, but not really due to the tool. Getting the contact center's buy-in is vital to the success of an effective implementation along with effortless continuous improvement.

At first, they were great. Since my initial encounters, it is a hit and miss and really comes down to the agent or technician assigned to help you.

Once again, it really is dependent on the technician assigned to your case. I have had technicians who were responsive and catered to my needs and I have had other technicians who didn't seem to understand the system as well as I did and/or I had to constantly check up on the status of my case.

Previously we were using Excel and human intuition, which is not a viable source to manage even a small contact center running 24/7.

The spreadsheets were unnecessarily complex and did not utilize enough data to back up the decisions being made nor did it follow industry standards for a service desk.

We did implement through a vendor, we will not be using them again. However, later on, Calabrio Support was able to catch the errors made by the vendor which helped us greatly.

Over a million dollars

NA

NA

What other advice do I have?

I recommend the full suite, one product simply cannot be utilized to the fullest capacity without the others.