Calabrio WFM Review

The feature which is the most valuable at this time is the support.

Valuable Features

It is difficult at this exact time to say which features are the most valuable as we are going from a no software to a full suite with Calabria. The feature which is the most valuable at this time is the support. When I refer to the support, I am referring to the support from all aspects of Calabrio; this support starts from the Sales team, to the implementation team, to the trainers. They are all willing to support us through the entire process. It is very nice to see the support there.

Improvements to My Organization

I do not have examples yet, but I know the functions in our company are being streamlined and this will make all tasks and jobs easier.

Room for Improvement

Try and correct bugs prior to release.

Use of Solution

We just purchased the entire one suite.

We have run into a few bugs that the developers are aware of and are making the necessary fixes.

None.

10 out of 10 - fabulous.

10 out of 10 - Great!

Straightforward, as I have used others in past careers.

Implementation Team

In-house/Unity - no issues.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Best suite for the buck, does the same as others and more for less money.

Other Solutions Considered

We looked at Genisys, Avaya, Interactive Iteligence, IEX.

Other Advice

Great software!

9.5
More Calabrio WFM reviews from users
8 Comments

author avatarOrlee Gillis

Have you experienced any major difficulties due to bugs that have come up?

author avatarit_user539724 (Business Owner at a security firm with 51-200 employees)

NO, any bugs from this release are minor. We are able to use the full functionality of the software. These are minor bugs that would be associated with any new release.

author avatarOrlee Gillis

What made you choose this option over the other ones you compared/considered?

The overall cost was the leading factor; as well as the integration with our phone switch. They also listened to us to find out exactly what we were trying to implement.

author avatarOrlee Gillis

Did you find that you had to compromise any of the elements you were trying to implement?

No not at all. Everything we want to or need to implement was taken into consideration, and the features were there. Calabrio listens to their customers.

author avatarOrlee Gillis

Great to hear. Were most of your requests/needs familiar to their usual activity or did they need to implement new practices in order to accommodate you?

They were familiar with our requests as previous customers had requests like ours. Most requests nowadays are standard across the board, so there was nothing really new.