Calabrio WFM Review

I use the reporting tool and forecasting to help me determine where improvements are needed.

What is most valuable?

How has it helped my organization?

Having the ability to choose and save the order of the metrics on the reporting tool has allowed me to standardize some reports.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see the ability to run an individual Agent on any given service queues without loosing any entered exceptions.

2 years.

Minor issues, nothing major. The issues were fixed quickly.

I haven't experienced any stability issues aside from the occasional server lag, however it is very minimal.

Calabrio takes care of their customers very well they really want to make sure you are extremely satisfied with your experience using the products. They are really quick to assist and answer any questions that you may have. 10 out of 10.

As mentioned above, they are very helpful they want to make sure you are satisfied they will listen to your ideas will try and implement those updates on the upcoming version.

Calabrio has been the only product I have ever used and it works well with the needs of the company.

The initial setup was straightforward, they provided training coupons for us to use learn the different roles for us to get certified.

Initially through a vendor however our in house team are now able to implement them.

The pricing is fair they will really work with you to reach and agreeable price they really want your business.

Calabrio was already implemented in our company, I did not research any others.

What other advice do I have?

The solution has evolved for the better since I first started using it. Each version offers better features I hope that they keep evolving and allow for more customization such as being able to pull reports that show scheduled activities vs actual taken breaks this way we could have a better picture of why the agents adherence is being hindered

More Calabrio WFM reviews from users