Cambium Review

Easy to configure with excellent reporting and claim management is a very good feature

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for nursing homes, retail centers, those kinds of places. The solution is used to attract people and is used for social media interaction, customer analysis, that sort of thing. For the nursing home, which is another client, it's used because of its security capability. Our clients are generally small to medium enterprise. I'm a reseller and creator, and managing director of the company.

What is most valuable?

The claim management is exceedingly simple and a good feature. It's very easy to configure and reporting is excellent. From my point of view, it's an exceedingly reliable solution.

What needs improvement?

Pricing tends to be higher than its competitors but that's really all I have to complain about.

I've been using this solution for two years.

The product is very stable.

This is a very scalable solution.

I have previously worked with Zeros and with Ubiquiti networks. I find Cambium to be far more reliable. I've had the solution on my PC for three years now and haven't needed to do anything, it just keeps working.

Initial setup is very simple. It takes about five minutes per access point.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend to anyone to go ahead and use it. It's well worth the extra money to implement it. You're not going to have many problems thereafter. It's just going to work for you.

I would rate this solution a nine out of 10.

More Cambium reviews from users