What is most valuable?
- Lightweight architecture and scalable
- Wide coverage of BPMN, CMMN and DMN standards in both modeling and execution
- Excellent tool for modeling diagrams
- Option to get enterprise services such as service level agreement, bug fixes, patch releases and priority to request features.
Some of most important Enterprise features are process instance history, graphical interface to process instance modification/migration, heatmap analysis, decision table live editing, and access for best practices documentation.
How has it helped my organization?
- Replacement of manual tasks by automatic decisions
- Improvement in the speed of work queues
- Orchestration of services with more precise information
- Happy customers with better services
What needs improvement?
Navigation between diagrams directly from the shapes Call Activity, Business Rules Task, Decision Task, Case Task, and Process Task.
For how long have I used the solution?
We have used this solution since 2015.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
Even in the community versions the product is very stable and with excellent scalability results.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
The lightweight architecture permits us to scale better than other traditional BPM solutions. The use of Spring Boot and Docker is a modern approach to manage this scalability and high availability.
How is customer service and technical support?
Technical support for this solution was excellent. We received support directly from the guys next to the engineering team in Berlin.
Which solutions did we use previously?
We knew that we needed to invest in a new solution due to ROI and customer satisfaction. When selecting a vendor, we look for a good road map, scalability and a stable version.
How was the initial setup?
Installing the server side is easy. Just click on Download button at the site, unzip and run. The modeling tools can be downloaded and run on premises or directly from the cloud.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
Camunda and Red Hat were on our shortlist.
What other advice do I have?
Compare this tool with BPM and Drools.
Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Yes, we are Implementation partners for Brazilian customers.
Jul 31 2017