Carbon Black CB Defense Review

Good security with a straightforward setup but requires better compatibility with other solutions

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution as endpoint security.

What is most valuable?

The security, specifically the endpoint security that the solution provides, is its most valuable aspect.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward.

What needs improvement?

The solution needs better overall compatibility with other products.

I've been using the solution for less than a year. I've only really been using it for the last one or two quarters of this fiscal year. It hasn't been a very long time yet.

The solution is quite stable. We find it to be a reliable product. There aren't bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze.

The solution can scale if you need it to. That's not a problem at all.

We have more than 10,000 people using the solution currently.

When it comes to technical support, so far it's been good. We've been pretty satisfied with their level of support. They are responsive and knowledgeable and we know we can get help when we need it.

We were not using any other product before we started using this solution. That said, we registered for other products too and finally decided to go with Carbon Black after trying out other options.

The initial setup isn't really complex. It's pretty straightforward. Those implementing the solution shouldn't have a problem getting it up and running.

The deployment only really took a few months. It was an okay process.

You need very little maintenance on the product. We have about two people here who manage it without any issues.

What other advice do I have?

We're just a customer. We don't have any business affiliation with Carbon Black.

We're currently using the latest version of the solution.

Overall, I would rate the solution seven out of ten.

More Carbon Black CB Defense reviews from users
...who work at a Healthcare Company
...who compared it with CrowdStrike Falcon
Learn what your peers think about Carbon Black CB Defense. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.