Cavisson NetStorm Review

Pre-identifies production issues so that they can be fixed before release

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this solution is to simulate a large user base for testing the world's highest traffic e-commerce websites, such as Macy's, Bloomingdales, etc.

We used this tool to generate twenty-four thousand users to create a real-world scenario. One can achieve a higher number of users, as per the application's requirement.

How has it helped my organization?

This tool helps to focus on real-time transactions that occur at a very high rate. It pre-identifies production issues so that they can be fixed before release. It also helps to minimize or even eliminate production breakdown, which ultimately affects the core business.

What is most valuable?

There are many features that no other tool on the market provides but I would recommend using the different comparison metrics, the different real-world scenario creation ability, and the support for different protocols.

What needs improvement?

In the next release, we are looking for a JS instrumentation feature that would be helpful in identifying client-side issues at an early stage, or during testing.

We have used different solutions, but due to bad support or lack of advanced testing features, we have come to this solution.

NetStorm is priced well when compared to many well-known tools.

We have compared many tools, and we finally identified "NetStorm" as the product that best suits our requirements. We could not find another such tool on the market.

What other advice do I have?

Over the past decade, the product team has continued working on improving and enhancing their tools. It is now widely used both across and outside the country by many Fortune 500 companies.

My hope is that they keep improving and stay competitive in the market.