Centerity Monitor Review

It provides us with awareness when a fault occurs and with knowledge of its business association. The GUI must be improved.

Valuable Features:

Very simple user experience with Centerity Monitoring System. The Centerity gives us exactly what we need from performance system monitoring. Centeririty is very stable and the quality of the Centerity customer services is very high and very professional.

Improvements to My Organization:

Today all organizations are aware when any fault occurs from the Centerity system monitoring and know the business association. The team react very fast and the production does not feel any problem and there is no panic on the management level/

Room for Improvement:

The GUI must be improved. Graphs must be changed including high level maps

Deployment Issues:

We encountered no issues with deployment.

Stability Issues:

We encountered no issues with stability.

Scalability Issues:

We encountered no issues with scalability.

The level of customer service is very high and very professional.

1 Comment
John SpeckVendor

Thanks very much for your kind words about Centerity, Ilan! We always love to hear how our customers' are using the platform to deliver results for their business and we're very proud of our customer service record!
I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy with the GUI. As PERFECT as we think the platform is, we have heard this complaint from other users as well. I can tell you that we are in the process of updating the GUI and hope to have it rolled out in 2016. We'll keep you updated.

All the best!