Ceridian Dayforce HCM Review

Our employee benefits enrollment is managed through it, which makes for a limited manual process

What is our primary use case?

We implemented Time and Attendance, Going live with Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, Onboarding, and Performance Management. We needed a comprehensive HR software solution, and we found it with Ceridian Dayforce.

What is most valuable?

As the HR Benefits Director, the benefits module is my favorite. The ACA Tracking, FMLA, and COBRA management are on point. With our previous software management program, we were required to manage our processes manually exposing the company to possible costly penalties. Now, our employee benefits enrollment is managed through Ceridian Dayforce, which makes for a limited manual process.

What needs improvement?

Our current software program offers a home page with important company documents and a place for company announcements. Unfortunately, Ceridian Dayfoce does not offer this.

Our previous software provided us with many false promises. They "sold" us in scheduling, however underdelivered.

Ceridian Dayforce offers a solution with Time & Attendance scheduling, and the software fit our needs. Previously, we managed two software programs, having double entry for almost two years, before moving to the complete HR software package offered by Ceridian Dayforce.